Jackson Goes Hunting!

Once upon a time, there lived a little boy named Jackson. He wanted to go on a hunt but his mum and dad didn't let him go so he was very sad. One day his parents went grocery shopping and Jackson got his bag packed and went on a hunt. He was so happy that he finally got to do it!! On his way he found a stick and it happened to be a magic wand. He touched a flower with the wand and then it floated. He couldn't believe his eyes. Then he saw a rabbit walking by the lakeside and when he touched it with the stick, the rabbit started to glow. Jackson realised he got the magical powers and wanted to make a wish. He thought about it and then made a wish to make the world up side down.
While he was walking he saw a unicorn horn floating in the water and then after some time it jumped out and then turned into a unicorn whale. Jackson loved this experience and felt amazing that he didn't want to go back. But then he looked at his watch and realised it got very late and he had to go home. He saw a cloud and then touched it. The cloud pulled him back and dropped him down. Jackson then woke up and realised he was back in his normal world. He had an amazing hunt but was very happy to see his parents again.
Love, Hasini

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!