Famous

It was another ordinary day for Aiden. Aiden was a shy boy who has no friends. But that is about to change for Aiden. Because Aiden is becoming famous.

Aiden always goes to the skate park. One day a boy came up to Aiden. “Do you want to have a go?” said the boy. “Yes I do want to have a go” said Aiden and Aiden was a natural “You should be famous” said the boy. “You think?” said Aiden. “Yes my name is Caveman” said Caveman. “My name is Aiden” said Aiden “Do you want to come watch me be famous” said Aiden. “Yes I would” said Caveman.
Today is the day of the competition “Good luck Aiden” said Caveman. “The winner is Aiden because Aiden flipped over a car” said the judge. The crowd went wild and Aiden felt happy to be famous.

Aiden decided to use his money to build a palace. Aiden and Aiden’s family went to see the palace and the palace was beautiful.
“The story of you is going wild on YouTube” said Caveman. “You are so famous”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!