I See You

It was close to Halloween and Kyran was at school doing stuff…

Then a message popped up on his phone…
it said, ‘I See You!!’

“Umm,” said Kyran.

He told his friends and they just said it's probably a halloween trick.

1 minute later...

Then a picture with him and his friends popped up on his phone.

He looked around to see if anyone had a phone but no one did. He showed the photo to his friends. They just told him to go home and tell his mum and dad…

While he was walking home another message came through and it said ‘I See You!!’
“ Again?” said Kyran.
Then a picture popped up on his phone of him walking down the street! He looked around again and no one was there.

When he got home and went up to his room then… a picture of outside his house came up on his phone. It said ‘I See You!!’
He rang his mum and dad but they didn’t pick up.
He rang the police and told them everything .He got a bat just in case…

Then a picture of his DOOR it said I See You again!
Kyran panicked but then his door was locked so he continued playing games….

He heard his front door get slammed…
And said ‘I See You!!’ again with a picture of the HALLWAY!

It said ‘I See You!!’ again at his STAIRS!
And then ‘I See You!!’ again with his BEDROOM DOOR…
I See You again behind him….

SMACK!!!!!
Kyran knocked out the clown that had a knife!!!
The police were proud of Kyran and gave him a trophy and locked the clown up!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!