Kook

As i got out of the car i could feel the salty sea breeze against my face the surf clean and sparkles danced across the intense blue ocean.As i put on my dry wetsuit and grabbed my board from the back of the car, i watched the waves run through, thinking it's only going to get better and better.

I attached my leg rope to my ankle, picked up my board and jumped into the beautiful water, it was cool and refreshing. I paddled out and duck dived a few waves on the way. I was finally out, time to catch some waves, I looked out to sea and spotted the wave I wanted, it had my name on it,as it gained closer and closer I started to paddle I had this wave easy.

I was on the wave, it was beautiful Until…
Some Kook guy dropped in on me! I was so frustrated I felt like running into him, but I didn't want to so I pulled off and waited for another one.

After the surf I ran up to the car, dropped my board off, ate some delicious food and watched that kook drop in on everyone else, I burst out with laughter what a kook.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!