Watching Him Grow Up

It was the 18 of January 2009 my little brother had just come home from the hospital every time I saw him he just got bigger and bigger “to big” as my Dad would say but I didn’t care . I loved seeing his light blue eyes that made the hole room glow, his few light stands of strawberry blonde hair and his tooth less gums but what I loved the most was the little sounds he made that signalled that he was either hungry, tired, sleepy or happy.

It didn’t seem like he was a baby for that long because before I knew it I was at his kindergarten orientation I loved seeing him there at my old school in the blue and grey uniform. His hair had turned brown now But it was still Tynan but no matter what he was still my little brother. He loved kindy and he had my old year 1 teacher Mrs Jem and he loved her she did so much art the room never had a blank wall.

He never stop growing he was now in year eleven and he loved school more than any thing he would just study, study and study and after dinner more studying. When his HSIE came around you didn’t see him but he was still there and still my brother and on weekends he made time for me and we would go to the beach. His hard work payed of and he got a perfect score and became a accountant and part time NRL player for the sea eagles but he was still my brother.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!