Nevosa

It all starts in front of the mirror on a Monday morning, when all of a sudden I realise the I don't look like I imagine myself. Instead a large, big boned girl reflects back at me. How have I never noticed this before? That day I politely decline food thinking that maybe just a day will make change me. The next day I decide to give it another go as it was a challenge that I enjoyed, and I as I watch the scale drop, it make me hungry for more. Checking food labels, I notice how much I used to eat, and I promise myself will never get to that again. But not eating becomes my obsession and I watch as the bones begin to appear on my arms and neck. The scale drops, satisfaction hits. Others begin to worry about my weight loss, but I can't finish now, not when I am so close.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!