Jailbreak

“Vroom”! Mist and haze surrounded my car as I drove to work. I wondered about all the crazy fundamental things that could happen in one day as a policeman. I got to the police station and investigated.
“Alert Alert Jailbreak has occurred!” Blasted my computer. I rang Eli and demanded him to investigate this tragic incident. This must be bad, who has the smarts to leave their cell? I checked through all the cameras.”Ohh God help me! It was the lead murderer Jonny Evilman.

I bolted out of the station like Flash racing Superman. I zoomed to the city and announced to the people that were getting their savings to head home quickly. I got out of the Bank and wind was blasting at me like a tornado.
“Bwwwwww!” The helicopter flew up high. The guy driving was aiming his grenade at me. I braced for the impact. He threw it
‘’Boom”!! It narrowly missed me. The guy driving spotted me and started to giggle “It was Jonny Evil man!” I screeched in terror.

“Vroom”! I put the metal to the pedal chasing this evil mastermind. I stopped and peered at Jonny Evil man blasting off in his chopper
“Tick Tick Tick”. I dug and dug until I reached where this noise was coming from.
“How can this be?” I held up the land mine and read the timer. One hour three minutes until explosion. I wondered to myself about how many mines he had planted but still worried about where Jonny could be going.

Sweat was dripping down my forehead as I called the FBI.
“Get the whole crew and enforcements to Block and make barriers around the city.” I blasted the FBI leader.
“Yes sir I'm onto it”. The leader said. I got into my lambo and blasted straight to one of the barriers.
We kept on guard and I heard a voice
“How are you going boys?” It was Jonny Bolt. I tackled Him. It was a clone I noticed that the real one had a chain. I bolted up to him then tackled him.
“You're done Jonny”! “WHY, WHY, WHY?”

I got home and watched the news. “The heroic man Hayden Vella had saved the world by putting Jonny Evilman back behind bars.”
“Bing, bing”. I rushed to the door.

“We love you Hayden”! screamed a crowd. My heart was pounding from all the love people were giving me. “I finally feel appreciated”. I whisper to myself with joy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!