Jack And The Goblin

There once was a boy called Jack. One night Jack was doing some reading in bed about Goblins, then suddenly Jack heard a bang of thunder and a scream. Jack was scared, Jack grabbed his lantern and went outside. Then a flash of lightening and he saw a shadow coming to him. He ran inside, he shut the door and looked out his window and what he saw was like the thing that was in the book. A Goblin was outside trying to get inside, Jack locked the door and locked the windows and just to be safe he got his Mum. She looked and didn’t see it but Jack looked and saw it. He looked for the book he was reading about Goblins and then he found it. It said that tomato sauce is a Goblins weakness. So, he went to the cupboard and grabbed the tomato sauce and filled some balloons and went out. Suddenly the Goblin grabbed his shoulder and the Goblin said, “Leave and don’t come back.”
Jack threw the balloon at the Goblins face then another at its hand and then another at its chest. It fell down defeated. Jack pulled the Goblin into the forest horrified of the Goblin. He came out of the forest and there was more. Jack threw a balloon at a Goblin then a another at a Goblin, it fell to the ground. Jack was tired but he kept on throwing. The goblins kept on coming. Jack defeated them all and Jack went inside and went to bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!