Video Game Gone Wrong

Grey lifeless clouds started to take over the colourful sky. Humongous sparks of lightning came smashing into the sparkling ocean. It was a fish frenzy and all of the ocean’s life was graciously sinking to the bottom of the sea.

It was the worst storm I've ever seen. ROAR! ROAR! Then the rain started sounding like a bugatti’s engine. I looked out of the foggy window and I saw a flying bus and it was blue. I was very confused. Then weird people appeared and they were wearing strange costumes. I was scared out of my mind and I've been scared before.

My heart stopped pounding when they started sprinting towards me. Their names were Dynamo, Ghoul Trooper, Recon Expert and Mongrel and they came to exterminate me. Mongrel came at me like lightning was attacking. Splinters came flying off my front door as it came crashing down. They started swarming my house. “Come on you can do it” I exclaimed to myself. I jumped out of a window and ran to the side of the cliff. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

They were hunting me down and they were coming close. They started to surround me. I had nowhere to go then something appeared in front of me and It said “Victory Royale ''YES! I’d won $5,000,000$! “I’m the king of the world” I exclaimed. I’m the best gamer to ever exist. I’m going to roll the gaming world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!