Healing Water

Healing water
One morning, a boy named Sandy set out for a walk along the beach. Sandy lives near the beach, so every morning he goes for a walk. Sandy’s mum is sick and has been for a while now. Sandy has an urge to find a cure for his mum.

While Sandy was walking along the beach he saw a sparkle in a certain part of the sand. He walked towards it to see a clam sitting on a huge rock. Sandy rushed home to get a container and something to open it with. He returned back to the beach in not minutes late to see the clam opened.

Sandy picked up the clam with his tiny bare hands to take a closer look to what was inside. He was shocked to see glittering water inside. Sandy poured the little bit of water inside the container and took it straight home to his mum.

“Look mum ,look what I found” said Sandy rushing into the house. “Great” said mum , “what is it”? “It’s sparkly water” said Sandy.”cool” said mum. “Could you please get me a cup of water” said mum. “Sure” said Sandy.

So Sandy ran into the kitchen to get some water for his mother. Sandy had a strange urge that this is it. This is what is going to heal his mother. So sandy poured the water inside the container into a cup. It was as sparkly as glitter. He quickly ran back to his mum to give her the cup filled with water. His mum drank the water, then all of a sudden burpppppp! “Excuse me “ said mum. “Sandy” said mum, why do I feel better?”Yay”said Sandy’s mum. Then she got out of bed and did her happy dance.

“MUM” SAID SANDY!
IT'S HEALING WATER!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!