Teleported Back In Time To 1939

Kymani went home from school. When he got home Kymani grabbed a pistol, which was loaded with bullets. He shot it at a door. WHOOSH. A portal appeared. As it appeared Kymani grabbed a cabinet trying to hold on. All he could grab was the pistol.
2 MINUTES LATER ...... Kymani was shocked about where he was. It was almost as if it was empty. He asked a man what year it was.
The man replied. “1939 of course, why wouldn't it be?”
Kymani asked.” What is your name?”
“John Flynn.”
“Kymani gasped! Are you John Flynn from the Royal Flying Doctors Service?”
“Would you like to be our new pilot?”
“Sure thing,” said Kymani.
As Kymani got on the plane he received a parachute from John Flynn. Kymani overheard a conversation, John Flynn talking to someone called Sam about someone called Jeff. Jeff has a sniper rifle, musket and handgun. They were only a couple seconds in the air when everyone heard a loud BOOM! Turns out the engine exploded.
MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! JUMP yelled Kymani.
Kymani and John Flynn deployed their parachutes as soon as they could. Once they got to the ground Kymani said “unlucky Sam.”
John Flynn said. “I know who did this.”
“Who then asked Kymani?”
“Jeff a stupid cowboy that carries guns and I think a time machine.”
“Does he really?” Replied Kymani.
“Yes he does DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF?” Said John Flynn.
“Good, because I am going to get it from him.” Said Kymani.
“I got an idea said John Flynn. Rock, paper, scissors.”
“Good idea but” ......
“I can't really do it.”
“Why?”
“Because he has a gun.” “And you do too.”
“I do.”
“Yes I saw you with that gun earlier.”
I am going to get that time machine from him said Kymani. Kymani told John Flynn to set up a meeting with Jeff.
“Are you sure?” Said John Flynn.
2 days later ...
“I see Jeff, said Kymani. All right time to go do rock paper scissors.”
“What do you want?” said Jeff.
“That time machine you have in your jacket,” replied Kymani.
“So we do rock paper scissors.”
“Rock Paper Scissors SHOOT!”
I got paper,” said Kymani.
“And I got scissors,” said Jeff.
“You die now!” said Jeff. Kymani stole the time machine off Jeff. “Get over here cowboys help me take him down.” They started chasing Kymani with pitchforks and guns! A bullet hit the time machine.
Kymani got worried so he decided to shoot Jeff pow! He missed by a kilometre pow! Kymani almost got shot. He noticed that Jeff was holding a key that opens the time machine.
“Yes that's it, yelled Kymani I will get that key.” Kymani shot it off him and stole it. He opened the time machine quick and fast but nothing was happening, so he soot pow everything went black ...
Kymani was at home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!