Teleported To John Flynn 1939

Aaron was playing outside when all of a sudden a portal appeared sucking everything in its path into it. Aaron was knocked cold when a cricket ball hit him in the forehead. When he woke everything looked old. He thought he was still knocked cold but when he saw the cricket ball he knew he wasn't. He got up and asked someone the year. They said, it was 1939.
"1939!" Said Aaron. "Are you kidding?"
"No."
"But that means I've travelled back 79 years!"
The man said "wow and by the way I'm John Flynn who are you?"
"I'm Aaron McVeigh," Aaron said.
"Great you're also our new pilot."
"What?" Said Aaron.
"Do you not want the job?" asked John Flynn.
"Of course I do," declared Aaron.
"Good then you're hired."
Aaron saw a plane and asked if it was his? John Flynn assumed it was. Aaron jumped in and John Flynn hopped in after him and they took off to look for trouble. There was none for a while but eventually they found some on a cliff. They landed and hooked themselves with safety ropes and helped the person but John Flynn slipped and fell off the cliff but luckily he had the safety harness on still.
Right when they thought they were lucky the Japanese Army came attacking. Aaron remembered he had a cricket ball which might be able to buy them some time so he through it at the general. Turns out it was a grenade that blew up the Army of three but there was still one problem how. were they going to get John Flynn up.
Aaron had an idea. He would take the patient in the plane and start going up and sure enough it worked. John Flynn came up because of his safety rope and Aaron flew everyone to safety so John Flynn could help the patient. The patient seemed to have the flu.
John Flynn stated. "There is a cure but it might sting."
The patient uttered "ok.”
John Flynn gave him a dose and it was clear that it stung but the patient fought through it and it eventually stopped but there was another problem, Aaron couldn't get back to 2020. The patient declared "he knew how to make a time machine but it would a few days."
Aaron replied "Thanks."
Aaron was helping John Flynn for the next few days. They didn't find much trouble but they did find one person with a sprained ankle but it was easy to fix. When they got to the hospital the old patient was there with the time machine. "That was quicker than I thought," exclaimed Aaron.
"I know it just fitted together," answered the old patient.
"I'm surprised," stated Aaron.
"Me too," replied the old patient.
Aaron said "goodbye" and hopped into the time machine but fell back out. He tried again and it worked. He returned to his house really happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!