Teleported Back In Time

Excellence Award in the 'The Inside Story 2020' competition

Jaxon was just playing with his dog Scarlet, then a portal appeared behind him. He grabbed his tool box just before he got teleported. He was so scared to find himself sitting next to John Flynn.
"You're my favorite person from history. Wait I'm the pilot," Jaxon said.
Jaxon was so shocked he forgot he was in a plane and the plane started falling down.
"Pull up," John Flynn said.
"Sorry," said Jaxon.
Pulling up the steering wheel.
"It's ok," said John Flynn.
"What your name?" Said John Flynn.
"Jaxon," said Jaxon.
"Cool my name is Joh-"
I know it's John Flynn," said Jaxon.
Still flying the plane.
"How?"
"Oh you're the best flying doctor in history," said Jaxon.
"Oh," said John Flynn.
"Where are we going?" said Jaxon.
"We're going to White Gums Station."
"My grandpa's place." Jaxon said with surprise.
"Is his name Jim Brown?" Said John Flynn.
"Yes," said Jaxon.
Jaxon started to fly to his grandpa's mud house when he saw him lying on the ground. He started landing. When they landed they ran to Jim Brown.
"What happened?" Jaxon said.
"My horse ran too fast and I fell off him." Jim Brown said.
"I'll go get him," said Jaxon.
"Thank you," Jim Brown said.
"You're welcome," said Jaxon.
Jaxon ran and ran, he was about to give up but then right before him was the horse. He got on the horse and road back to Jim Brown.
"Thank you so much," Jim said.
"You're welcome," said Jaxon.
John Flynn got Jim Brown on the plane while Jaxon put the horse in a safe place. They took off and half way there the plane started falling.
"Pull up, pull up," said John.
"The engine has broken," Jaxon said.
"I'll go fix it," said Jaxon.
He went looking for his tool box and when he found it he ran to the door and opened it.
When it opened the door he jumped on the wing. He was so scared he sat there for a while then he jumped on the front of the plane and opened it and started fixing the problem. It took a long time but he got it done and then he jumped back and ran to the pilot seat. He pulled up like 4 metres from the ground. He was so lucky and then he put John Flynn in the front and went to check on his grandpa.
"How are you doing?" Said Jaxon.
"Good thank you," Jim said.
"That's good." Jaxon said.
They had a talk for a while and then he went back to his seat and flew back to the hospital. When they got there he put Jim into the hospital and got teleported back.
"Where were you Jaxon?" His parents yelled.
"I got teleported back in time," said Jaxon.
"There's no such thing," his parents said.
"Yes there is." Jaxon said.
Jaxon explained to them and they believed him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!