Party Time

Something was strange. I mean VERY strange. Usually at least half of the school were happy to come to school but today was different. Everyone seemed worried. As I walked past I started to realise what was wrong. There were no teachers!



I thought that was a great thing because then we could do whatever we wanted to do. I tried to cheer everyone up but it didn't work. So I decided to start a party. I always knew a day like this would come so I always had lollies and all that stuff I need to start a party. No one was really interested at first but when I started to pump up some music everybody started to join in. I also added some laser lights and started to throw confetti and party lights everywhere. It was great. It was awesome. It was the best day of my life.



Everybody was having so much fun, throwing lollies in the air and dancing around like crazy. Suddenly I heard something. It was the school gate opening. I was scared to look but I had to. As threw my head back I saw all the teachers streaming into the school. Why were they all coming in right now? Where had they been all along? But I knew one thing for sure: I was dead meat. As I waited for all the teachers to scream in my face the bell started to ring. It was the 9'o clock bell. But it didn't sound like the school bell because it wasn't the school bell. It was my alarm clock! All that was just a dream. When I looked at my clock I nearly fainted. It was already 9:45! I was so late that day and I got in giant trouble. But at least I had the most epic dream!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!