Day At The Beach

Bad days are like giant waves in the sea they keep hitting us all the time like a sting on a bee,
My day gets worse as the scorching sun comes out with heat. So, I try to run to the water where the sun burns the sand beneath my feet
But good days we have are stars that we see, they stay with us for a while and teach us to be free.
After a bad day, I go to the beach where it's calm with many sights to see, with tall giant palms that leaves sway free.
I walk outside amongst the sun with sand appearing throughout my toes, having so much fun with a breeze that blows.
I glance at a tree that sways through the air. With its beautiful palms, I can’t resist but stop and stare.
It has a beautiful blue sea that then washes up a pear. I start to walk along the beach where the water is crystal clear
washy white waves come running at me with cheer.
The water is so clear I get glances of the weeds, I smell the salty sea, with fish that need lots of feeds, with water so blue, being there was so cool. Waves come splashing cooling my toes, as more come crashing in the distance as far as it goes.
I love going to the beach after a day, seeing the sunshine bright with a ray.
It’s always a pleasure as I look for hidden treasure, to finish the day with a leisure.
Just as I am about to leave, I stand and see the water dancing with the sea.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!