Zoron Vs Lightning Striker

Once upon a time, a man named Ryan was sleeping. Then he heard something coming from the lounge room. He got his sword and saw that it was a thief! Unfortunately, the thief escaped, but he dropped his wallet with his ID card and Ryan saw that his name was Zoron! He called the police and when they found him they sentenced Zoron to jail for two years. Five days later Zoron escaped with his jail mates called John, Jacob, and Jack. Their nickname was the J brothers because their names start with a J. When they escaped they built a big base underground and built gadgets, swords and hovering cars so they could move around. But in two days they built a big ROBOT called the InvinsaBullet! which was made from solid steel and plated with diamond and emerald.

A year later Ryan got a boat with a driver that cost $4,800. Then he went fishing with his new boat. When he was fishing he caught something big. He called the driver named Bob to help him to pull it out. When they used all their might they still didn't get it. They had an idea and used the anchor to reel it in and the boat pulled it to the shore. At the shore they got really strong men to pull the mysterious thing. It was a WHALE! Then Ryan told the men to check the whale and one man came out with a chest. He showed Ryan the chest and the other man came out with a key and gave it to Ryan. Ryan said “Wow”! and unlocked the chest. Inside there was a rainbow gem. After taking the gem home he bought a safe to put the gem in. When his really big day had ended he jumped on the couch, turned on the TV, made some popcorn and watched the news. On the news Ryan saw a sign that said Zoron was wanted. Then he got the wallet that Zoron had dropped and ran to his uncle named Jayden. Ryan said, “Did you see the news, uncle Jayden?”
He replied, “Yes, Zoron must be caught.”
Ryan asked Jayden, “Do you think you could build me a suit to defeat Zoron?” Jayden said yes, but only if you train to be a true warrior. Then Ryan trained hard until he was ready. While he trained, Jayden built the suit, called Lightning Striker. It was so strong that it could break diamond. They also built a secret weapon in the suit which was a gun made from the rainbow gem that Ryan had found. Ryan and Jayden then went to the computer and tracked Zoron. They found him on a battlefield and fought him for two hours. Then Lightning Striker hit Zoron and he fell and died, but then Invinsabullet tried to fight but was destroyed by the gun. Ryan and Jayden were so happy that they said VICTORY! and CELEBRATED!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!