Banana Boy

Banana Boy

‘Hmm…this banana tastes funny’ said Kevin. ‘Wait a minute…is that a zombie banana’?

‘Braaains’, said Bobby the zombified banana.

In case you were wondering, Kevin tried to eat Bobby the banana and Bobby got mad. ‘I am going to make you fall into a giant lava pit’, groaned Bobby.

The chase was on. First, Kevin went to his pool and hid under the water. He hoped Bobby would fall in the pool and drown.
‘I just can’t get rid of this zombie banana’, thought Kevin. ‘Perhaps I should go and push him in to a pit of lava’.
So, Kevin grabbed Bobby and threw him into a cage. Then he zoomed in his car to the nearby volcano with Bobby alongside. When they arrived at the volcano, Bobby thought this would be the end of him but Kevin just grabbed him and walked up the stairs and said nothing.

When they reached the top, Kevin noticed that there was a terrible dragon sleeping at the top of the volcano.
Kevin said, ‘Well, this is the end’. Just as that moment the dragon woke up and roared, ‘Who is in my volcano?’
Kevin and Bobby were astonished when they heard the dragon speak. ‘I’m Kevin and this is Bobby’, mumbled Kevin nervously.

The dragon breathed fire at both of them. Kevin grabbed a sword from a nearby pile of skeleton bones and blocked the fire. Next, Bobby somehow found a sword of his own and chopped one of the dragon’s arms off! The dragon fought back and knocked both of them to the edge of the volcano. They were about to fall in to a pit of lava just as Kevin threw Bobby at the dragon.
Bobby landed on the dragon’s eye and bit it hard, hoping to take a juicy bite out of the dragon’s brain. The dragon screamed and fell forward, whacking Kevin onto the side of the volcano again.

The battle against the dragon was ferocious but brought Kevin and Bobby closer together. Kevin and Bobby became best of friends after the battle and went on to fight many more battles. It no longer mattered to Kevin that Bobby was a zombie banana.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!