Tesla

“Ahhh” Yelled Emily she suddenly woke up from her nightmare. When she woke up, she when to her garage where she was working on something truly extraordinary. It was called Tesla she wanted to discover other dimensions as she been working on it for many years, but she could only ever imagine of it working in her wildest dreams she’d only ever heard of it once in their family history books her great grandad made Tesla but no one in my family knew anything.

Without warning she looked down at her shoelaces they were rapidly hitting the side of her shoe. The tesla first lit up orange which meant that the machine had power then it lit up yellow which went get ready, for the first time ever it turned green and she fell down a hole a drop that felt like it never ended.

She slowly opened her eyes she placed her hands on what seemed to be her fluffy rug in her room. She searched her all room for tesla, but it wasn’t to be found. She walked downstairs and asked her mum if she knew where it was, she was wearing black makeup and clothes, she was also cooking 2 sheep heads and she usually would make pancakes. Her mum said, “what is this Tesla you speak of “acting interested then Emily said, “don’t worry about it”. Then I saw my best friend April I ran so excited to her, but she wasn’t the same she was pale with the blackest makeup I’d ever seen, it was like she was there, but her soul was missing. then I said hi it was like she’d never heard or seen me in her whole entire life.

She realized no one was the same she thinks that there is a master controller controlling them like there his puppets. Then she found a secret trapped door she entered it and found a man which looked like her great grandad from the picture. she asked him “are you Peter John Stevenson “he said” how do you know my name”. You’re my great grandad I recreated the Tesla.

Why are you doing this because the world said its non-sense Tesla you must stop. suddenly, she shut down the big power source and. Then of course my shoelaces rapidly hit the side of my shoes. Next thing I noticed I was finally back home and finally knew about my great grandads’ invention the Tesla.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!