Bananas

There I was, sitting, screaming for help, all because of a banana. Yeah, a banana, you may think I’m going crazy or something. Well guess what, I’m not.

“SWEETHEART YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE BUS AGAIN!” I heard my mum yell from down stairs. But the thing is, I actually wanted to be late for the bus. It’s not that I’m a bad kid or anything. It’s because there is this kid on the bus, he is a nice kid and all but…HE EATS BANANAS. Yeah to you that may not sound that bad, but to me it’s horrifying. And the kid always sits next to me. He thinks we are friends, but we are not. It’s just that I’m to polite to ask him to move.

The thing is he always eats it in my face, its so gross. He normally takes the banana out of the skin and then eats it so he has banana on his hand. Then he shakes my hand like its nothing, NOTHING. Some days I go to school with a WHOLE bottle of hand sanitiser.

“THE BUS IS LEAVING NOW,” mum yelled.
“Yes another successful day of missing the bus.” I think to myself, as I run down the stairs.
“This is the 27 time this month you have been late for the bus.” Says my mum while giving me the death stare.
“Well i…was having a shower?” I say calmly.
I walk towards the fruit ball to grab a apple to celebrate my success. BUT ALL THE APPLES ARE GONE?!?!
“Mum where are all the apples” I ask.
“You ate them all.” She said.
“But I’m hungry…” I complain.
“Then have a banana” says my sister, as she comes out from the shadows.”or Is little Timmy scared of a banana,” she grabs a banana and walks towards me.
I start screaming.
“AGGHHHHHHH”screams my sister as the banana squashes into her ear.

And that is why I hate bananas.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!