Egg land

Once upon a time there was a duck named Eggie. He liked to say, "Easter eggs for sale!"

Then he went to Westfield and he said,"Easter eggs for sale!" Then he went home with an empty egg basket. He wore a beanie and it said on it, "Easter eggs for sale."

Eggie had black eyes and a coloured basket and he had three kinds of Easter eggs. They were pink, purple and green. Westfield was big and he was small. Ella, Jasmine and Bridget ate them. In Westfield he put different patterns on the Easter eggs.

He was happy and he loved Egg Land. He had an Easter egg shaped house. he loved it. he put patterns on his house to make his house look like an Easter egg because he was an Easter duck.

In his house he had a fan. he turned on the fan and he was happy. He loved it. He made cookies and they were yummy. he had a drink and then he made more Easter eggs and went back to Westfield to sell them. Charlotte, Tamara and Romy ate them. Eggie wore his hat again !

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!