Yoaga Klang

Yaoga (yowga) Klang lived in a small hut on the west side of Xiaoguancheng one of the poorest countries in china. Yaoga might have only been 8 years old but that did not stop him from having talent. He could create fires out of 2 sticks and because of this the villagers gave him money food and water to start their fire with no flint.
Yaoga could also create and fix roads and paths because of this the government gave him the hut. Yaoga lived by himself so thehut the government gave him was very important. Yaogas parents died in a tragic way to disgusting to describe in words and Yaoga screamed out in agony whenever he thought of them.
Yaoga was popular around the citizens and everyone liked him apart from a small boy with the name of Yo-Ya. Yo-Ya was the son of the government and he always trotted around the city with his head held high.
"I'm rich you’re not, I'm rich you’re not..." Yo-Ya always said.
The life of Yoaga would never be heard of because people don’t realize the potential of small children, they just look at the big strong teenagers.
The point of this is to show that it doesn’t matter your age you could potentially have the best life ever if you’re the one that puts your heart in it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!