Ballerina

"First, second, third, forth and fifth" Belle kept all the ballet steps in her mind.
"Belle!, stop prancing around and get on with your work" ordered her mother.
"But this is my work," sighed Belle. "Did I not tell you about the ballet test?" said Belle.
"Oh, that!... sorry keep practising" answered her Mum. After her practise time, she caught the bus to her ballet school which it's name was The secret dance.
"The test starts now" said Mrs. Bently, Belle's teacher. Mrs Bently was a rather strict teacher, if you do a step wrong, you have to leave the school. That was what Belle trying to do.
"YESS!" Belle shouted on her way home. The next day, Belle's mother chose another ballet school. The outfit was not a shirt and tights like her old school, you could wear white tights, a pink dress and a headband. The teacher was so fun! If you did a step wrong, she would say keep trying! And then after the class did stretches, a mean looking girl entered the class! Her spot was right next to Belle! But little did Belle know, the girl was kind. At break time, the girl and Belle became friends. The girl's name was Isabelle. Isabelle was really talented in ballet. Though, she is shy in tests and in a show in front of other people while she is not with Belle. So is Belle...that's why they are friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!