Danger Of The Zoo

5 days ago, we went to the Zoo. I was wearing my favourite pink shirt and bows. Dad and Joe were wearing their matching blue caps. Unfortunately, Joe would always get in trouble where everywhere we went. Joe has been in 95 detentions, 12 suspensions and been expelled 2 times. Dad gets extra mad with him.

When we were at the Zoo, there was a danger sign on a fence, but Joe found a way inside. “Get back here now!” Dad yelled. Obviously, Dad had already saw the hole Joe was about to crawl through. “Joe” I asked, “please don’t go through the hole.” “Relax Jamie I know what I’m doing.” He said rather rudely.

I knew Joe was going to tease the poor animal. But then we all realised it was a Kangaroo. It slowly crept up to Joe then, WHAM! Joe got punched on the face. Then after 5 minutes of harassing Joe the kangaroo hopped away. I thought it was funny.

“OI you there!” yelled a Zoo Ranger. “Get out of there!” Joe could barely stand up, so he crawled out. “That’s our prize-winning Boxing Kangaroo.” He boasted proudly.

In the Ambulance I realised the tall creature following us was the prize-winning Boxing Kangaroo. It had escaped.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!