Jack Beam

Jack beam was a father of 3 children. Well, that is until the incident. You see Jack was driving his car, when there was a car driving on the wrong side of the track! His wife stopped so quickly, that their car did a flip over the other car, and tumbled down the side of the cliff! Ten years later, Jack got a note. It said: to get your beloved family back, you have to reach the top of the mountain. Two days later, he was standing at the foot of the mountain. “ here we go.” He said as he stepped through the archway. He couldn’t believe his eyes! There were dragons creatures, beasts! and they were all heading one way. Up the top of the mountain where a dragon sat perched on the tip of the mountain. He jumped on a unbelievably massive tortoise and it climbed up the side of the mountain. He managed to stay on. Jack bowed to the dragon and the dragon looked one way and Jack tackled it to the ground. The dragon roared and breathed freezing cold air at him and the force nearly blew him of the side of the mountain! Jack hoisted himself back up the mountain and saw a sword he chucked it at the dragon. HIT! He had hit the dragon slam in the heart. at that moment, all the creatures eyes became normal and they turned into normal animals. His family came parachuting down from the sky. He had saved the world. The next day, their dog barked. He had the newspaper. The kids said DAD! DAD! YOUR IN THE NEWS! They were right. He was. “ from now on…” he said, “ I will help people in any way I can.” So he did.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!