Rad Roblox Adventure

Bang! Gerald fell down into the basement he screamed in pain. Gerald was 9 in September and he loved roblox. He would play roblox 24/7. His favourite game was jailbreak. He had around 1 billion cash and had every car. Gerald looked around the basement he had never been there before.

One day he met his friends on roblox and told them he got bored of jailbreak so he left the game. He looked at the friends playing list and found a game called ninja legends.He thought the cover of the game looked cool and started playing it. Gerald started getting really good at the game and Gerald got connected with it.

Soon he saw his brother Tim playing, they were both getting connected to the game ,however, Gerald wasn’t only getting connected to the game, he was also getting connected to the character. By now he had around 1 trillion cash and had reached the 6th island.

1 hour later Gerald and Tim’s bodys started feeling tingly and they started to disappear. Their body’s teleported to their roblox characters and the two brothers turned into them. Gerald went looking for Tim. It was weird and tricky especially when they had to double jump. It was like playing roblox in virtual reality. The only way for them to die was when another player killed them or when they were fighting a boss.

It took them about a day to figure out how to control themselves. To double jump, they had to jump while in mid air. The problem was both their progress was deleted. So they had to start from the beginning.

It was hard if they swung their sword they would get coins and every once in while they would buy a new sword which gave them more coins eventually they caught up to where they left off. It was so exhausting and tiring they almost fell asleep which wasn’t possible so they kept going and going and going until they got to the last island.

The creator of the game appeared on a screen. The creator's username was u_a_noob5347.
He started speaking “I see you’ve fallen into my trap,” laughed u_a_noob5347 “what a noob” he snickered. “There is only one way out,” said u_a_noob5347 mischefly “you must win one thousand brawls, oh, and I hate to be a party pooper but you only have five lives!” u_a_noob5347 said laughingly.

“We have to win the game?!” asked Tim, shocked Gerald replied “yep, we have to ban this player.” “Agreed” replied Tim. “Let’s go!” yelled Gerald. “Wait!” we both have to win 1000 brawls right? So we both have to kill each other.” “Or, we could take turns joining brawls,” answered Gerald. “Yeah that’s a better idea” thought Tim. “Ok, now let’s go.” The two brothers trained and trained until they got everything.
They both took turns joining brawls. Gerald was winning everything, Tim ,however, was on his last life… To Be Continued

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!