A Dark Forest

As I was walking around quit a creepy forest at the middle if night with my best friend Ash. We had been on holiday and had gone wondering off no one even knew where we were. We started walking in to the forest which was pitch black we had been stupid to not bring a flash light.
As we were walking through we noticed a something strange in the distance. Ash had started going towards it and it disappeared as soon as she was one metre away. This freaked me out and I started to get very frightened as we kept walking through the forest we thought we were being stared at. We quickly ran out of the forest and the next day we were watching the news and it said that someone had actually died in that forest from an unknown cause we turned white and said to my parents," We went in there yesterday.". My parents turned white as well and started mumbling about something. I still wonder what I and my friend ash saw and if we could've died in that forest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!