Camp Krusty

The sun rose with heat, as Charli and Maya were packing their bags for summer camp. This is the annual camp they attended since they were five. It was called Camp Krusty. This was an extravagant trip because the girls were meant to be at school. Maya was so excited because she didn’t get to go last year due to this really bad rash, Charli not so sure because she has a really bad instinct that something was going to go wrong. What is going to happen? Are they gonna be safe or are they gonna die?

As the girls thoroughly searched the camp, Maya went exploring for firewood. Charli insisted she came, but Maya simply said no. ‘Please be safe’ informed Charli. ‘Whatever’ replied Maya. As dusk was coming Charli was getting anxious and nervous. Where is Maya? Is she ok?

As Maya was shuffling back to camp, she felt like someone was following her. So she moved faster, next thing she knew she was in a sack with a young child. What is going on?

Maya heard the car speeding off, the young child was crying. Maya said be quiet l will get us out of here. As the car came to a stop, Maya knew that she had to act fast. She snaked her hand out through the sack and clicked open the boot of the car, hold on she said to the young child. Where are they? Is this real?

Charli was stressing out, where is Maya? Luckily for Maya it was only a 5km walk back to camp, so she decided to do it. The little girl ended up going with Maya, because she would’ve been stranded on the road in the middle of nowhere . When Maya arrived back at camp she was so startled to see that everyone was crying, she thought they wouldn't even notice.

They twins decided to go straight home, to see their families and freshen up. Charli was so grateful that she has her twin back and alive. Maya was grateful that she didn't die. The girls are now happy, safe, healthy and back home with their family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!