FANTASY LAND

Once there was a land called Fantasyland where everything was magic. However, there was a traitor that lived there and the Queen of Fantasyland was always looking out for this traitor. One night the queen was kidnapped and the guards were also knocked out. One girl tried to find the queen because she heard big thumps coming toward the palace. The little girl’s name was Mila. She looked everywhere around the Fantasy palace, but the queen was no where to be found…

The guards woke up and heard big thumps. The guards opened a portal to Earth. Mila was the youngest kid, and at 5 years of age, she was warned this would happen sometime in her life. Mila went in the portal and woke up in a small cottage. She sat up on the bed that she was laying on.
“Sweetie, we can’t keep her here we don’t even know her” said a small lady’s voice
“We need to keep her here. Who knows what’s out there at night” said a man’s voice.
Mila walked to the door and used magic to open it. She walked out and saw a lovely couple talking. She thought, “who are these people?” She walked up and tapped the lady’s shoulder. “Oh, hello there darling, are you okay? Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Lilac and this is my husband Mitchell”

Mila walked away but never came out of her room; only to eat because her mum always said “stay away from strangers”. So Mila did what her mum said, but suddenly had a thought. Mila figured there was a way to get back up to Fantasy land. She came running out of her room and yelled “I’m from Fantasy land and I need to get back up there to my family”
“Get packing my love we’re going on a trip” said Mitchell. They finished packing and started on the journey. Lilac asked “Do you know where to start?” Mila nodded. “The dark Forest” They got out of the car and started walking. Mila walked ahead and found stairs.

Mila saw dangerous Gorillas on the trees near the staircase. “Shh” said Mila. They tip toed to the stairs then ran up them. They found another staircase on the trees and they realised the Gorillas were protecting it. “Oh no” said all of them together. They swung on vines and got right up to the Gorillas. “Not today buddies” said the Gorillas. Chasing them, they swung across the vines, and as quick as flash, they got away. Mila, Mitchell & Lilac looked around and they were shocked at what they saw above the staircase.
“We made it! There is the Queen” they all screamed.

The guards found the traitor and locked her up.

Mitchell & Lilac asked if they can stay with Mila in Fantasyland. The Queen and Mila’s family accepted them. They all had a big feast when they got to Mila’s home. They all lived happily ever after!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!