The Fall Of The Mighty John Lennon

Strawberry fields, Hey Jude, Let it be,Who knew these were the last titles that we would see.
As the Beetles fell apart, Lennon started to grow,As his true colours, his one true colours started to show.
“We’re more famous than Jesus” Lennon had said,But some folks wanted to put this lifestyle to bed.
The blood shed, the carnage would soon begin,People would quickly hear from Australia to Berlin.
As his scruffy hair fell down below his ears,He was a lot more loving then he sometimes appears.
Four shots were the only thing that broke John Lennon, As his body was no longer in his rightful possession.
Mark Chapman he did it for the fame and the glory, Now this is the end of Johns roller coaster story.
As fans heard the news the real ones denied, But Eleanor Rigby was waiting for the king on the other side.






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!