Zip Line

I shiver and sweat, while listening to the whispering in my ears. By now, I have butterflies flapping and flying around in my stomach. I take one shaky look, down at how high I am. I get my harness clipped onto the rope. Well, here goes nothing. I take a deep breath and I let go.

I can’t believe it. I have made it to the other side alive. I will not ever do that again. That was so scary and horrifying. I can't believe I have made it back alive. Then, I hear the kids calling my name and telling me to get back on it and have another go.

I shut my eyes tightly and hope for a miracle. But, no miracle came. Now the teachers are cheering my name. This is just getting worse. I really don't like this. Now my stomach aches and I feel faint. Then, I shut my eyes suddenly, and fell back. Remembering about this time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!