Santa's Last Christmas

During the year, before Christmas, there were 500 elves and the one and only Santa! They were working hard for the big day, making presents so all the kids in the world could have a wonderful day.

Then it happened! All 500 elves saw something bright in the sky. It glowed bright like the sun. Danny, one of the elves, saw it heading to the workshop. Danny told everyone to get out of the workshop because the bright thing the elves saw was coming inside. Danny thought it actually was the sun but Santa did not hear him. Just that second, Santa hit the floor with a big THUMP! You could hear that thump from a mile away!

“Beep! Beep! Beep!” The hospital alarm went off.

Santa woke up in hospital with scars all over him. He looked so red! He was as red as a tomato.The elves had a bit of a laugh when Santa went to say something. All that came out was a big loud “umm” in a very croaky voice, then all the elves went to see the workshop but it was destroyed with bits all over the place.

The toys and the workshop were broken. There was nothing left. The next day all the elves started to build new toys and a new workshop.

“Cockadoodadoo,” the rooster woke everyone up.

“Ho ho ho, good morning elves!” Santa said. “Are you ready to start?”

“Santa, get back to bed this second!” Danny shouted.

“Fine, Danny, just hold your horses,” Santa said. “I will be in bed if you need me with my sweet cookies and milk.”

24 hours later: "Santa! Santa! We have made 25,000 toys!" said Danny.

"Well done, Danny and of the elves, but you only have 2 days to go so start cracking. Be quick."

On the day of Christmas, all kids opened their gifts with their faces full of joy. But then again, the bright ball was heading to the workshop.

Danny shouted "elves get out! Santa get out!" but Santa could not hear him, and just that moment there was a BANG. Santa hit the floor so hard you could hear it from a mile away!

Beep! Beep! Beep! The doctor came in the room and said Santa can no longer make it. "No Santa, no Christmas, so I suppose this is a our last Christmas," said Danny.

"No, Danny," said the doctor. "You can do it on your own with all the other elves."

"Good idea, doc."

The elves sang "jingle bells, Bat*man smells, Robin ran away. Wonder Woman lost her hand, flying DNA, hey!"

Just joking. They sang the proper one.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!