Nastyella And Her Bad Attitude

Long, ago. No, that’s a lie. It was only twenty years Ago. One cold and starlit night, a king and queen were walking under the orchid towards each other. At this point, they did not know each other.
“It’s freezing this evening, isn’t it mister. ” She was trying to start a conversation.
“Excuse me?” The king said confused
“What’s the matter?” Asked the Queen
“Well, I’m not freezing because I’m wearing my warm coat. Since you're cold do you wanna borrow it?” He offered
“Thanks!” the Queen said
The next thing they knew they were exchanging stories.
Ok, let’s fast forward five years. The King and Queen got married and had a beautiful baby girl. Named Ella, living happily ever after- well for about two years because the Queen was diagnosed with cancer. She was ill for a long time until it killed her. After this catastrophic situation, Ella’s father became extremely depressed and bitter. Whilst Ella grew older her father used to abuse and yell at her and this affected Ella. By the time Ella was ten, she was a brat! When someone would say something to her, she would say,
“Are you stupid!”
Ella’s father gave her the name of Nastyella. Fast forward six years…
Nastyella’s father got remarried to this very kind and beautiful woman with two pretty and polite twin daughters, he became extremely delighted and he would spend all his time with them and none with Nastyella. When he asked Nastyella to join them she would say.
“NO! Not with those stupid idiots”.
One day Nastyella’s father had gone overseas for royal duties and never returned. She thought great now I’m stuck with these idiots. When Nastyella’s stepmother asked her to help out she would say…
“No. If you can’t do it by yourself then don’t do it at all you stupid woman!”
“ Don’t speak to our mother like that! Nastyella.” Said the twins.
“Do shut up you twits!”
One day the twin’s mother went out to collect the mail. When she returned back inside Nastyella said.
“Oh, that is probably an invitation to a stupid lunch with those idiots from your knitting club.”
“ No actually it’s not, it doesn’t have one of those special stickers.”
“Oooooh, it doesn’t have one of those special stickers.” Nastyella mimicked
“Ugh give that to me!” Nastyella said as she plucked it out of her stepmother’s hand.
The letter said The prince is holding a royal disco and at this disco, the prince will choose his wife.
“Ooh, that sounds like fun, Am I invited.” Nastyella’s stepmother said excitedly.
“ No way would you be invited, who would want you at the disco?” Nastyella spat which made her stepmother cry.
That night Nastyella got ready to go, but there was one problem she didn’t know how to get there. So she went out into the courtyard to think. Out of nowhere popped out an ugly looking troll, and said in it’s gurgly voice. “Ahhhh I hear you’re going to the royal disco, but you don't know how to get there.”
Nastyella began to speak. “How did you…..?.” “Hush.” The troll pulled out a rubbish can and stuck four wheels on it and off she went. When she got there she straight away saw the prince and kissed him and said:
“HA your mine now!” She screeched.
From that day on the prince was trapped and they had a terrible life after all.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!