Heart World

Excellence Award in the 'The Inside Story 2020' competition

In Heart World, they are all hearts with their own power. The baddies are half-giraffe, half-lions with a pouch. They try to get all the magic in Heart World for themselves.
Love lived in Heart World with her little sister Lele. Her magic power was to give love. Love tries to find more love in her heart by making new friends every day. She has 10,936 friends.
Love and Lele love their world. One day a person came to Heart World. Her name was Audrey. Audrey loved love so much. She also loved butterflies so much, as well as butterflies, singing and soccer.
Audrey has blue spectacles, is medium height and has red hair with one purple streak. She likes wearing a butterfly jumper and skirts. Her magic is making butterflies fly and making them appear. She can fly too.
Audrey loved visiting Heart World and meeting all of the hearts, especially Love and Lele. . All the hearts had different powers.
The baddies try to get all of the magic in Heart World. They use their legs to put the magic in their pouch. But on the way Lele and Love find friends to help them stop the baddies.The baddies took their magic but they still had their love inside.
Love and Lele use their love to stop the baddies returning. Audrey helped with her magic too. She made butterflies help stop the baddies.They went all around them in a ball. The baddies couldn’t take the magic from Audrey. They could only take heart’s magic not Audrey’s because she was special.
When Audrey was a baby, butterflies went to her and gave her butterfly magic because they knew she would love butterflies. And the hearts gave her heart magic in kindness when she helps. They had a big party to celebrate the baddies going away. Then, Audrey’s mum and dad called out, “come home Audrey”.
“Don’t tell them this land is secret,” said Love.
Audrey was going to go home but she was stopped by a super baddie who took all of the hearts’ powers.
“Hey, Audrey, do you want to come back to Heart World and help save the day?,” asked Lele.
“Ok,” said Audrey. “How can I help?”
“We need to have a big group hug and try and get our powers back,” Lele said.
“Then we can send our love to the baddies, and turn them into hearts too.”
Lele and Love said if you help us save the day we will give you a heart necklace. And when you rub it, you will come to Heart World. So let’s do this!
Audrey sang in her beautiful voice: “All hearts come together as one to restore our power and heal the baddies.”
The hearts joined together in a group hug and all their love healed the baddies, turning them into hearts as well.
Lele and Love gave the necklace to Audrey so she could go to heart world whenever she wanted.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!