I Am Poem

I am outgoing like a train leaving its station, zipping through the wind.
I wonder what it would be like if the Earth was heathy and global warming wasn’t a thing.
I hear the laughter of my peers and the birds chirping in the soft, cooling wind.
I see my cheerleading team hitting zero (no deductions) at a competition.
I want a clean home (earth) for me to live on.
I am an observer of mother nature.
I pretend that I'm brave for everything.
I feel protected by my friends and family.
I touch my soft, fluffy dog and cats.
I worry that one day a fire could come close to my house and burn it down.
I cry when any of my pets or family pass away because they mean a lot to me.
I am very afraid of clowns and people breaking into my house.
I understand that if I don’t succeed in something, that I shouldn’t let it bring me down.
I say that if the world doesn’t become healthy in maybe about 20-40 years it will be a nightmare.
I dream that one day I could become a professional cheerleader and go to worlds.
I try to be the best person I can be and I try to not make any fuss.
I hope that one day the world could be healthier and a better place.
I am happy when I go to the beach and go surfing with my friends and family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!