Off To Space

As a small child, everyone has big dreams and goals they want to achieve. But Max's dream was so strong and hard to break. His goal was to go to space and explore every planet and universe there ever was. People's intentions can change or become less desperate as they grow. But as Max grew; his goal never changed or became discouraged that he couldn't go to space. Max thought his dream of going to space would come true someday.

He only made friends who were interested in space and astronomy. He studied very hard to make his goal come true, and one day Max met an astronaut. He requested the astronaut if he could come to space. As for the astronaut, because he didn't know Max's knowledge and will. So he said "no." Max ran away, and nobody saw him ever again.

Until when a competition was held. It wasn't any competition; it was a space knowledge competition. The prize for the winner was a trip to space. But the trip wasn't just to space but to go to other universes. When max herd the news, he was the first one to sign up. Unluckily Max didn't win, but the person who did win didn't want the prize and chose to give it to Max.

Max just thought that his life couldn't get any better.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!