Jaziah And The Missing Keys

Jaziah was a clever little boy who loved playing hide and seek. "Jaziah, where are my keys?" asked mum. "I hid them and you have to find them".
Mum was running late and needed her keys. "it is not time for playing hide and seek. We need to go to school". Mum checked in the cupboard, under the bed and all over the house. She couldn't find them anywhere. Mum felt worried that Jaziah had lost them and they could not get to school on time. "Jaziah! Please! Give me my keys or I will never let you play hide and seek again!". He thought about how much he loved the game and was going to tell her where the keys were but he wanted to still have some fun. "I will give you a clew" he said. "You already have them". Mum walked around in a circle and was confused. "Ok, ok I will play if you give me more clues". He thought about his next clue and said "The keys are touching you". This only made mum feel even more confused. She started to look at her arms and legs but she felt silly. Jaziah laughed and said "mum! look in your pocket!" Mum looked in her pocket and found the keys. She looked at him and laughed. You are a clever little kid, lets go to school now. "Wait, where's Jaziah?"
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!