The Flop

It was a hot, humid night as Allen and his sister Jamie were walking through the misty rain forest. They were both trotting along peacefully until the heard it. The deep, mellow flop.

Allen and Jamie, although puzzled by the sound, enjoyed it. However, the mellow flop seemed to become more violent which brought panic to both Allen and Jamie. The flop seemed to get closer and closer, louder and louder until both Allen and Jamie were smothered with an endless symphony of of flips and flops to the point where they couldn't handle it any longer. They both suffered through the night as the flops became deeper, heavier and then, it was there and Allen and Jamie were never to be seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!