Lenny’s Ducks In Space Story (Duck Disaster)

It was May 31st, one of the most memorable days for the Lake Pertobe Duck Society. Thirty of the smartest scientific duck explorers were going on a mission to see what life was like on the outrageous planet Saturn. It was a risky mission for the ducks but nothing or no one was telling them not to go.



3!2!1! Blast off!!!! Boom shooouurr pueeww aaahhh bang, all the ducks on the spaceship were thrilled.
Everything was going to plan until out of the black there was an asteroid veeeooowww baww!

“Asteroid!” all the ducks screamed. They were running madhouse when matters got worse. One dumb duck was going balistic and pushed a lever and now the spaceship was going twice as fast. Now they were only 300 miles from the asteroid
and the numbers were going down quickly.
“Wait, what is that?
“OH! That's like some sort of bomb or something!”
One of the chickens from the enemy's spaceship accidently pressed the bomb button and now there's a bomb heading straight toward the massive asteroid. Pooowww!boom! The bomb and the asteroid collided into each other, and pointed the asteroid into another direction. “Yay,” screamed all the ducks, we're gonna make it to saturn!” so they travelled and travelled and yet travelled once more, until they reached their amazing destination. “Wow,” the ducks exclaimed, they were just gobsmacked; they have never seen something so beautiful. The ducks wandered to the main city Accoobradoodle where there were home to millions of aliens. They were shocked to be face to face with a bunch of astonishing creatures.
All of a sudden this unusual looking alien called out “Group hug!” They all waddled in to form a great circle on Saturn. It was breathtaking how large it was.

They played and played until their breath ran away and then they had quite a nap which was followed by a snack. It was time now that they said goodbye, half the aliens stayed and the rest went to fly. Off they blasted into the darkness of the night where planets spun and stars were bunched in tight. They reached their destination which was the almighty Lake Pertobe, followed up by a shower then dressed into their robes.
The aliens slept on Middle island, so the ducks slept in the river. The bright shine of the morning sky shone upon Lake Pertobe with a shiver.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!