Zac's Adventure

Zac loved his grand-parents but now that they were are going away he felt lonely. “‘Do I have to go?” Zac asked one last time knowing the answer he was going to get.
‘Yes!, Zac we have discussed this and remember you are not to tell your mum what day you were born.”
“‘Yes papa’ Zac said, looking down as if he was guilty. Finally they arrived at Zac's mum's house. “Good afternoon everyone! I have just made cookies!” yelled Yelled Zac's mum.
“Could I try one, Mummy?” Zac asked very politely. Sadly his mum did not reply,
“Zac is staying for a week and his backpack has his water bottle, first aid, snack and a coloring book”, reminded his grandfather.
“Most of all he has his homework”, said his grandmother.
“We will have a lot of fun together”, explained Zac’s mum. Eventually they stopped talking and Zac’s grandparents left,
“BYE!” Zac yelled, waving as they went.

“All right, go in and let's do some homework!” said Zac’s mum enthusiastically. So they went in and started to do homework.
When Zac looked for his homework in his bag he could not find it. He was sure he put it in his bag, but it was like it had vanished from the earth!
“Mummy…” Zac cried very worriedly.
“What is it darling?” replied his mum. Zac did not answer because to his horror his bag just got sucked into a portal!
Finally he replied, “Uum a portal just appeared in the room. Suddenly the portal started to pull him in and Zac did not have time to get out of it’s range before it took him in. The next thing Zac knew: he was lying on a heap of garbage! Now what! I am stuck in a dump with nothing. Zac fell to his knees, crying. Suddenly suddenly he heard voices he heard his mother! He ran in the direction of the voice but he only found a circle of huge statues MUMMY!
He yelled, “ MUMMY!” Zac yelled again.
“Have you come to leave or die?” said a voice. Zac spun around to face it and he saw a colossal black bear come out of the shadows.
“I have come to leave,” replied Zac.
“Very very well”, the bear replied. “To to leave you must pass three difficult and deadly trials but be aware if you die in this realm you will never get back and you will be stuck in this realm forever,” warned the bear.

Suddenly everything went dark and the bear disappeared. Zac was locked inside a dome. A man appeared without warning. He had a spear, a sword and a knife. Zac then found himself holding a sword and a shield. The man through his spear and Zac blocked it with his shield the spear went right thru Zac’s shield. Zac threw his shield to the ground and charged at the man but the man just blocked him like a professional. Finally Zac managed to stab the man but the man just evaporated into gas. Zac instantly knew that it was poisonous! The gas started to fill the room. The only way out was through threw the air vent. So so Zac began to climb up to the air vent. Zac got to the air vent just before the gas filled the dome. He Zac crawled through the air vent and found a new dome so Zac got out of the vent and crawled onto the floor. It was very, very dark and Zac could not see. But Zac started to walk to his right and bumped into a wall and the wall electrocuted him! Finally after millions of tries Zac managed to find the exit. Suddenly the bear appeared and said: “You have passed the three trials and you can go back to your world”.

Suddenly Zac was sucked through another portal exactly where he was when he left. He then decided he would go into the backyard and play with a ball so when he went to the backyard he saw the police talking to his mum. As soon as he opened the door to the backyard his mum whipped around and ran to him and hugged him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!