Lego Trouble

Once there was a Big Lego city it was filled with loads of different people, a kid named Ryan he was very friendly to those toys they for him it was a piece of jewelry built it but something terrible happened to him, police came and said that his parents were dead. All he did was doing work and sobbing.
Big Lego city had enough of this Darth Vader (the dark person) was ready to attack Obi-Wan Kenobi but since he was Lego he could not move. A few months later something awesome happened, there was a new kid here her name was Bob, he loved to play but there was one thing he wrecked everything then we came to life we loved the kid Ryan but I guess things don’t last forever the whole Lego town was disappointed we were so disappointed that we started to do things in awful ways we won’t go to school because teachers were not there and cabs didn’t drive?
There was one person who didn’t give up his name was Spider pig, he whispered that he had an idea.
The next day they were set Darth Vader flew one of his ships and crash it and he would wait there until he came after that the whole Lego city came to hold a pencil they lied them next to him it said “GO TO YOUR ROOM” on his way he saw his Darth Vader ship with Darth Vader inside when he got his room he started to play with his toys and Lego city was very happy they gave Spider pig a Lego Victoria Cross and everything was right.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!