Haunted Hallowen

At 7:19 2017 Halloween, Ryan went trick or treating by himself. He had a sack full of delicious sweet treats. He has been to every house but one. There are rumours about the house, that the people who knocked on the door have never been seen again. A mysterious kid came up to Ryan, “if you knock on the door I will give you 20 bucks.”“Sure but who are you?” Ryan replied. The mysterious kid whispered into his ears “Michael…..Michael Afton.” After Ryan had that conversation, Ryan went up to the door and knocked on it. There was no response until…..

Ryan's vision goes blurry and falls to the ground. The people watching him scream as Ryan fades away and teleport's to….. A pizzeria no ordinary pizzeria….. Fazbear’s pizzeria.Ryan wakes up. He's lying on a red sofa at the pay counter and looks out the window but sees nothing. Ryan turns around and sees a faint light in the other room. Ryan peeks his head around the corner of the wall and sees three robots moving around. Ryan thought it was 7:23pm, but when he checked his watch and it was 12:30am. One robot was a purple bunny with a guitar, another one was a duck with a bib that says “LET'S EAT”, and the final robot was a brown bear with a top hat.

After looking at the robots he decided to call them animatronics. Ryan looked around the corner again and Freddy was there. Ryan covered his mouth to try not to scream. Ryan nearly fainted but someone tapped him on the shoulder, but before he could turn around he got whacked in the face with a fry-pan. When Ryan woke up it was 2:36am, his head was in pain. There was a man in front of him wearing a dark blue shirt and a dark blue hat. Ryan walked up to him and saw his badge and it said Micheal Afton. Ryan gasped. And tapped him on the shoulder and said “where am I?” Micheal responded with “Fazbear's pizza.” Ryan was shocked, he only thought it was a game, not real. Ryan looks at the clock he sees that the time is 3:19am. Ryan asks the man “why do you work here and why can't I get out?” Micheal responds with “because we're shut and because I get paid big bucks.” He gives Ryan a creepy smirk. Ryan looks out the door to see Foxy running down the hallway. Ryan yells “SHUT THE DOOR!!” So Micheal does after that he wacks Ryan in the head again with a fry-pan. Ryan wakes up it’s 6:45 am. Ryan runs out of the office into the parts and service room. A faint voice says “well well look who came crawling in.” He comes out of the shadows and it is Michael, he’s carrying an animatronic suit. And for a final time he knocks Ryan out and he never wakes up…..

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!