Garden Of Thoughts

Ever felt like you've wanted to run away or wanted to feel like an only child? The Garden of Thoughts is magnificent.All the most imaginative thoughts are here.The garden overflows with creative thoughts.Ever wondered where your imaginary friends live? Well... I know.The Garden of Thoughts is silent and cannot be disturbed.The garden can't be found,for the garden is yours to create.

The garden changes colour to match your thoughts.Yellow happy, blue sad and red outrage.The garden has no fruits only flowers.The flowers are activated by singing.The flowers change colour depending by your mood.The thoughts are what made this garden.The garden comes to life when you wake up.When you think about something you are watering the garden.You are helping it grow. Strange how it works isn't it?

Whenever you read a book The Dream Tree comes to life giving nutrients. The exquisite tree is gorgeous compared to bland trees.The tree shines like thousands of stars.It's out of this world.It's pretty don't you think?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!