Paranormal Hotel

Paranormal Hotel

Splish!Splash! I was walking on the damp, dark concrete getting ready to go into Paranormal Hotel. The word Paranormal was flashing in bright red "that's a bit odd" I thought to myself. So I went inside to get the keys to my room but when I got to the reception desk no one was there, there was just some keys with a note on top of it. I walked up to the room that I was given and I just laid down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling, I just couldn't get to sleep thinking about that note. I woke up in the morning extremely cold that's when I noticed a shattered window!
3 Hours Later...
"Now one hundred per cent there's something very odd going on" I muttered to myself, I decided to forget about the shattered window and go shopping. Once I had left to go get some food for myself I thought to myself "I guess I'm only going to be at Paranormal Hotel for 2 weeks" but I was very wrong. When I got back to my hotel room the window had been repaired and that just sent me over the edge! "Ok this Hotel is just creepy I feel like someone has been stalking me" I thought to myself. Then I thought about it "who was I talking to when I booked my room when I was going to visit" I questioned myself. That's when it happened BANG!SMASH!CRASH!
There was someone coming towards my hotel room.
25 Minutes Later(From my cupboard)...
"I can't believe I got so scared "I thought to myself "it was only the room inspector I'm such a scaredy cat". Then it happened the moment I almost wet myself cause I got so scared when the room inspector came inside my room. "If that was the room inspector then who just came in before" and this just gave me the creeps. That night I fell asleep extremely worried that I was going to die but I survived another night, it was the scariest night I have ever experienced and I have experienced a lot of scary night's because I'm a Detective and there was a whole lot of reports with people spotting ghost's, Stalkers leaning against their window and many more weird cases. I got up off my bed and spotted some movement in the bushes outside my rented room window that's when it hit me I was definitely being stalked, I was so scared that I didn't go and hunt the stalker down.
Later that night...
I jammed my window shut and shut the blind so the stalker couldn't look inside the window or come inside through the window, I thought it was a pretty good idea but obviously not. I woke up at MIDNIGHT and the streetlight showed the shadow of the stalker wearing a mask leaning on my window and watching me through the window. I grabbed the phone from the corner of the room and dialled 911 they said "they would be there right away but it took them a good THREE HOURS to get from New York to Philadelphia. When they turned up the stalker was still at my window so the Police grabbed him by the arms, handcuffed him and shoved him into the car. So that's how my Holiday Investigation went at Paranormal Hotel. I'm never going back there...or will I...?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!