Camping

Camping
We just pulled up at our campsite. My mum told me to go to the playground next to our campsite so I walk to the playground and went to the slide but I could hear laughter coming from inside the slide so I walk to the next slide but I could still hear laughter coming from inside this slide too so I walk back to my campsite where my mum and dad were. My mum had finished setting up our tent so I ask “can we head to the pool” My mum told me to get my swimmers on and sunscreen then me, mum and dad walked to the pool but when we reached the gate it has a sign on it which said closed until further notice. I look in the pool and I saw a little old rag doll with a ripped arm laying at the bottom. We walked back to our campsite to prepare for dinner.
The next day I walk to the playground hoping that I will be the only person there. I went to the slide and heard no laughter so I slid down the slide but when I slid down I saw something so I went back up the slide to investigate to see what was on the slide when I went down. I could see writing which said look behind you. I thought it was a prank but I still looked behind me anyway and when I did I saw the same rag doll which I seen lying on the bottom of the pool. I slid down the slide and ran as fast as I could straight back to camp feeling very scared and puffed from the speed of my running.
Later that day I was sitting on my comfortable camping chair thinking why was there a doll on the slide, I thought and thought but I still didn’t know why there was a doll on the slide.
I decided to go for a bike ride so I asked my mum if I can ride my bike around the park. My mum said its getting late but you can go for a quick 5 minutes. I grabbed my blue mambo helmet and went around the park. While riding I kept thinking why there was a do on in the slide then I decided to go back to my campsite but I saw something so I road closer and closer then I saw it move closer to me, I didn’t know what it was but it looked like a doll then I heard a car coming behind me so i jumped off the road leaving my bike behind on the road and looked back and saw no doll just a little stick. I ran back to camp as fast as i could but I could see no one at camp in fact no tent, then I heard something behind me “ahhh “I screamed and ran far far away never to be seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!