Killer Clown

Kayla and Arabelle stood at the abandoned theme park gate, daring each other to go in. They both crept quietly into the scary but curious park. It had broken rides and there was a sickening smell of combined oil and metal. But they could hear and see one of the rides was perfectly clean and running but nobody was on it.

"Hey Arabelle, look at that roller coaster, it is still running, can we go on it?" asked Kayla. "Fine but if we get stuck on this, it will be ALL your fault got it" moaned Arabelle. So the girls hopped on the ride and it started to race through the rusty, swaying track. "Oh no, look it's the end of the track and it's broken" yelled Kayla. "What will we do?" cried Arabelle. "Our seat belt is stuck!" sobbed Kayla. THUD, they hit the ground "OUCH" the girls screamed. They have been trapped inside a tunnel.

"What's that?" screamed Kayla. "It's a killer clown and it's going to harm us" cried Arabelle. "Well hello little children, do you want to play a little game?" he said with a sarcastic and sickening voice. "Stay back stupid monster" yelled the girls. But he only grew closer to them while turning his head side to side. Suddenly. scary music started playing. They felt sick with fear they could taste vomit in their mouths. They wondered if they would see their families again. Kayla started to puke. The cruel and childish clown threw a knife at Kayla but it did not pierce her. His devious laugh left them feeling helpless.

Kayla and Arabelle got out of the roller coaster and started running for their lives. They were never more terrified. They tried to find a way out but it was like a maze, then they saw a way out but the gates were closing very fast. They ran frantically towards them...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!