Zoe's Space Adventure

Today was the day a girl named Zoe Bradcliff was going to space. Zoe has beautiful light brown hair and freckles all over her face. Zoe dreamt of going to space since she was 5 years old, so she was super excited for today! She was flying with the company F2M (Fly 2 Mars), the company she had been studying since she was 9.
Zoe put all of her space gear on and climbed into the rocket ship. It was hard for Zoe to hear because of the helmet, but she could still hear the countdown ‘’5,4,3,2,1 BLAST OFF!’’ ‘’PSSHH’’ off went the ship.
About 10 minutes later Zoe was in space! A smile spread quickly over her face with a slight giggle. ‘’This is the best thing I have ever done in my LIFE!’’ giggled Zoe. Her ship was just cruising along to Mars but engine 1 burst and before she knew it engine 2 was down! The rocket slowly floated into space. Suddenly a HUGE asteroid hit her ship, pushing it into a portal! All Zoe could see was flashing lights, then…. darkness.
Who knows how long later, Zoe woke to a shock… KABOOM! Her rocket hit the ground with a bang! When Zoe walked outside, she realised she was on a planet that had not been discovered yet! When it became night, Zoe saw a little dot up ahead so she went to this mysterious dot. Well what she THOUGHT was a dot turned out to be a big wall. When Zoe poked her head around the wall, she couldn’t believe her eyes! There were little blue aliens making an awful loud noise! There was something weird about the leader, he was purple and he had my F2M Grabber machine! It can pick up 10 things at once and drop them with a push of a button. Just as Zoe was going to ask a few questions the ground suddenly started to rumble and shake so Zoe quickly jumped out of the way. ‘’BLEE’’ screeched the leader as robots came out of the ground.
The leader chucked the aliens into my F2M Freezing machine! Eventually there were no more living aliens except for the leader. When the leader turned his back, Zoe climbed onto The Grabber and picked up the leader but accidently dropped him. “BLEEA BLORP” screamed the leader as all of the robots came after me yelling “CHOOP CHOOP”. Zoe was screaming her final screams when suddenly she had an idea! She took her special F2M Sound machine and said “Bleep blorp’’ and hoped for the best! The robots put her down and picked up the leader and chucked him in the Freezing machine while Zoe unfroze all of the other aliens. The robots and aliens agreed to live together in peace and helped to send me back home. When Zoe arrived home, she checked on the robots and aliens and they were fine! They were even building houses together!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!