If I Had A Super Power....

What super power would I like? Hmm, I really do not know,
Could it be to fly in the sky? Or simply summon snow?
Breathing underwater would be fun for just a while,
But then, I suppose, it's not as if you're going to swim the River Nile.
But you could go diving in the Barrier Reef and say hello to the colourful fish,
And blow some bubbles in the midnight zone and then make a little wish.
I'd wish for all the powers in the world so I could dive down deep in the sea,
And then fly with a flock of seagulls, just the sun and the seagulls and me.
Or turn into a horse and just gallop across luscious green fields all day.
Though I think I'd prefer eating human food to dry, hot, tasteless hay.
I could summon a genie who'd turn me into a Queen,
And everyone would love me because I'm the opposite of mean.
So I wish I could do anything, even learn kung fu,
Or be a famous actress and act in Doctor Who.
They are all my preferences, so...... what about you?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!