Game On

Once upon a time there were two brothers who liked playing video games. One day the older brother Jimmy brought a new game. "Look Joe" called Jimmy "I got a new game, let's play." When they plugged it in they both chose a character and a loud noise stated the play.… "Where are we?"


"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Joe landed on Jimmy "Who are you", said Joe. " It's Jimmy", Jimmy said. They looked like the characters they picked. A car drove up to the boys. Joe's character name was Captain Chase Lamb and Jimmy's name was Dylan McMahon.

The man in the car was Mark Lee and he gave them a mission. The mission was to get a rare Diamond which will open a portal to the boys house. "Just quickly, where are we?" Dylan asked.
"In a game of course", responded Mark. So the 2 man team set off to find the Diamond. "Before you boys leave don’t forget to grab your bags, it has all your important stuff you'll need it" yelled Mark.

The duo first went into a mine and found a Diamond and took it back to Mark but that was the wrong Diamond. So they went into town and asked around and one person who everyone called the All-knowing elder pointed to the top of a very tall mountain. The journey was long but at the end there was a pit full of flesh eating scorpions. They reached into the backpacks and pulled out a hook and a rope, they tied them to together and threw it to the other side of the pit and swung to the other side. There was the Diamond, they picked it up and a portal opened. The boys jumped through the portal and they were back home and they never played that a game again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!