The Story Of My Life And The Best Trick Ever

The Story of My Life And The Best Trick Ever

Hi, my name is Mia and this is the story of my life. I have 3 brothers, Mathew, Michael and Max, but absolutely no SISTERS! I hate it because they all play the same thing for sport, BASKETBALL! Or they play together and don’t let ME play. Now you know that I have a terrible life, let’s talk about my mother and father, shall we? So my mum is weird because she always watches us no matter where we are. Did I tell you that my mum is…. well I don’t really want to say this, but my mum is really cheap!
Now let’s talk about my dad. If you ever meet me you’ll probably meet my dad. If he ever asks you to pull his finger, just run as fast as you can. But if you’re too late, better get a clothes peg because he will FART the loudest the city has ever heard. It would probably be better to go stay at a hotel and have 6 showers. Then the hotel will have to deal with the smell and not you and your family. So, now I’m going to tell you about my best trick ever.
This is what happened this morning.
“Hey, give that back Michael!! That’s not your diary, it’s mine and it has my deepest thoughts in it!” I screamed as loud as I could, until I remembered my diary needed a key. I had the key in my dressing robe pocket so I just let him take it.
“Thanks, I guess I will go to my room to read your dairy.” smiled Michael.
I went back to my room to read a book about science, weathering and erosion.
“Hey Mia, why can’t I open your dairy? Oh, wait it’s key-locked. Umm, where’s the key Mia?!” Michael yelled.
“Yeah, what do you need?” I asked. “Now that you know all my personal secrets?” I whispered immediately after.
“I didn’t think you’d want to know anything else now you’ve read my diary. So what do you need?”
“What I need is the key to your diary because I know you have it in your room somewhere, but your room is extremely messy. Unless you lost it somewhere.”
Then I quietly whispered to Michael “I accidentally lost it somewhere in my room, I’m so sorry you couldn’t read my FAKE diary.”
“Wait so if this is a fake diary, where’s the key to the fake diary?”
“It is in the pocket of my dressing robe.”
“Well can you at least pass me the key?”
“Why? There’s nothing in there.” I laughed.
Michael took the key and went back to his room. He opened the diary and got a huge shock. The confetti that I put in there had spilled all over his bedroom. “Mia! You said there was nothing in here! He screamed trying to catch his breath. He never wanted to mess with Mia again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!