How Superman Became A Superhero!

Back in the olden days there was a boy named Clark and he got bullied a lot. Then the bullies came to his house one day to bully him and he got really angry. He pushed the bullies backwards two metres and then turned into Superman. The bullies said, “Who are you?” Clark said, “I don’t know this has never happened before”. He then went to his bedroom crying and the bullies ran away.
The next day he thought he was a super hero so he tested himself to the max to see what type of super powers he had. He figured out his powers were laser eyes, frost breath, super speed and super strength. He wondered if he could fly. So then he jumped off a box to see if he could fly. He tried and tried and tried and tried, until finally he took off but there was a problem. He was not stable and couldn’t control the flying. So then he put his right arm out in front and his other arm beside him and he was finally able to fly straight.
Years passed and by this point Clark was 20 years of age. Clark was watching the news one day and the report said, ‘In the Daily News Report there was some type of monster and there is no way to stopping it”. Clark`s mother had just made a suit for him, so Clark put on his suit and went to save the city. His super hero name was Superman. Superman was flying over the city and when he saw the scary monster, he realised he was not scared because he was a super hero. Superman pounded the ground with all of his might and he shouted, “Who are you”? The evil monster shouted, “I am the green goblin and I will destroy the whole entire world and you will not stop me”.
Then superman punched the monster. BOOM, POW, CRASH, SLAM. The monster was finally defeated and everyone came out cheering with applause. Then Clark flew back home with a smile on his face feeling really happy. When he landed he ran inside and told his mother that he saved the city and then they celebrated.
The next day Clark went in to the city and everyone was talking about him. They were saying he was a life saver and he was the best. On the big screens on the building there was a photo of him fighting green goblin. The ‘Daily News’ was asking who this super hero was and were did he come from.
Then Clark said, “Now I`m famous”, He went home and said to his mom, “I`m famous” and she said “Cool”.
There was no site of any monster for the next 10 years, so Superman retired and he gave up on being a super hero.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!